English Language Education
Pearl Learning guides its learners to unleash their greatest potential in English writing through innovative teaching, engaging resources and strategic methods.
Students ranging from ages 9 to 19 participate in specialized individual and intimate group classes in:
- Academic writing methodology: paragraph responses, expository essay, synthesis writing, reflection and research papers, persuasive and speech writing
- Deep reading, critical thinking, analysis techniques
- Preparedness for SAT, SSAT, ACT, AP, IB, Provincial Literacy Exams and writing on demand
- Creative writing, narrative, poetry and portfolio preparation
- University preparation and application essays
- English as a second language learning with academic focus
The Goals of Pearl Private Instruction
Pearl Learning provides strategic writing instruction and teaches a methodology focused on achieving success in all academic English tasks across the curriculum.
Produce relevant, timely lesson plans centered on learning outcomes
Foster a keen appreciation for diverse literature and the nuances of language
Create an inclusive environment promoting curiosity, dialogue and questioning
Support students in the development of their own unique creative voices
Promote critical thinking and scholarly engagement
Contact us to ask about English Language Education at Pearl Learning!
NOTE: Our fall term is currently full. Please contact Anar to be put on the waitlist.